Hello all!Â The past few months have brought some changes to the Mag.Â Most notably is the switch of content focus: the Astro Mag will no longer be 40k only.Â In the upcoming Issue 9 and future releases, you will find tutorials, reviews, editorials, army features and battle reports that cover not only whatever tabletop wargame system there is out there, but also other miniature companies.Â I am excited, and a bit nervous, to see how this switch goes.
On that note, let’s take a look at the article list for Issue 9 (under construction!):
- Tube Tool Review
- Heph’s Quick Hobby Tips
- Alien Living Incubator Review
- x2 5 Minute History
- Deep Thoughts: Make your own fun
- Army Feature: Tallarn’s Tallarn
- Dark Eldar Wych to IG Psyker Conversion
- original fiction from Andy Chambers
- Gav Thorpe Interview
- Editorial: Starter Boxes
- x2 original TSOALR strips
- Historical Tactics in Miniature Wargames
- Game Basics of Infinity Review
- AAR from the WWPD podcast (Flames of War battle report)
There are some big names in there (Andy Chambers and Gav Thorpe), some content that is only available through the Astro Mag (TSOALR), and a few articles on non-GW systems/miniatures (Flames of War, the Living Incubator, Infinity).Â How cool is that, eh?
If there is a game system or product or industry person or anything else that you would like us to discuss, interview, review or show off, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave it in the comments!Â We’ll do our best to make it happen.